Langsung ke konten utama

Easiest no-sew Christmas tree skirt

Now,  what has a broken stroller sun umbrella to do with Christmas trees, you ask? I can guarantee you'll laugh at this one, but it has saved me quite some work. Read on if you want to use this ingeniously simple Christmas-tree hack too!

christmas tree skirt DIY


It was about time I did a car cleanup. Long overdue, in fact. (Don't say you never put off the car trunk purge... ;) What I find in the car trunk occasionally stil amazes me, and this time it was no different: a little broken stroller umbrella was hidden there, lying among the 'treasures' that were just about to head to the garbage recycling isle... But hold a moment! I skimmed the dark blue fabric off the metal frame, thinking to myself: well well, if this could not be our new....

....Christmas tree skirt!


Off it went home with me, and I'm so happy I didn't throw away the broken stroller sun umbrella! I thought I'd have to sew a skirt for the Christmas tree, and now I don't have to do the tedious work, haha! And it's a hilarious REPURPOSE-REUSE idea, isn't it?

So if you happen to have an old stroller sun shade - umbrella, don't throw it away. It might be useful if you have a Christmas tree like ours, with an exposed tree trunk...




YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Check out the gift bag pattern. My most popular pattern at the moment, it comes in 6 formats and sizes - for all your Christmas gifts:


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

10+ Easy Gifts To Sew For Toddlers

Here are over 10 easy gifts to sew for toddlers, easy projects you'll love to sew, after seeing how much you loved this collection of diy gifts to sew for babies . Making a homemade gift is not only a way to show you care but also a great way to teach kids the value of handmade things. Browse through these  tutorials and patterns  for inspiration and choose your favorite!  Read more »

15 Useful Sewing Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier

The 15 sewing tools and notions that will make your sewing life easier! I have collected the sewing tools I rely on and believe will come in handy for your sewing projects. If you are a beginner, these are the tools that will get you started on your sewing journey. They make my sewing life easier and more enjoyable (and yours, too). Check out the items you'll use over and over again on every sewing project. Read more »

Halloween Trick Or Treat Bag

Want to get ready for Halloween? Get inspired to make a few diy trick-or-treat bags, ones your kids will be able to use year after year. Scroll down to see how to combine prints to make these reusable Halloween totes and how to cut the fabric pieces to make one just like these. They are perfect as Halloween decor. Read more »